• This Module will teach you a basic approach to the radiologic diagnosis of arthritis. By the end of the module, you should be able to confidently recognize the most common appendicular and axial arthropathies.

    The approach you learn here should help you correctly diagnose the presence and type of arthritis in about 95% of cases in real life. Learning that remaining 5% will take the rest of your professional career. smile
  • This module by Stanley Cheng, M.D. provides an introduction to basic anatomy and clinical concepts in musculoskeletal radiology.